Price And Quantity
- 1500.00 - 4000.00 INR/Sheet
- 100 Sheet
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1000 Sheet Per Week
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Australia, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, North America, Africa
- All India
Porous Plastic Sheets for Fluidizing
We are reckoned as a distinguished manufacturer and exporter of Porous Plastic Sheets for Fluidizing. We have developed these items by utilizing standard quality raw materials that have been obtained from trusted vendors of the market. We have thoroughly verified premium quality of our products to determine their possible defects before their final delivery to customers. Our wide gamut of products are widely utilized for purifying, dispersing, discharging,absorbing, transforming into fluid and circulation of air. These are also used as supporting materials for membrane.
- Customers can access these at reasonable price range
- Provided Polyethylene or PE sheet is categorized into coarse, extra fine, fine and medium grades
- Polypropylene or PP sheets can be accessed both in coarse and medium grades
- Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene or PTFE sheets can be obtained in coarse as well as medium grades that are effective in preventing rust.
Materials Handling Sheet:-
This high density polyethylene made Materials Handling Sheet is reckoned for its unique porosity level and it is specially developed for powder coating, fluid transformation and material transportation work utilization purpose.
- Fluidizing Board It is suitable for applying powder coating and processing of food as well as bulk amount of medicinal items.
- Fluidizing Air Pads These are useful for goods discharging of conical shaped storage bins or silos, hopper cars, railroads or truck.
- Air Conveyors These are required for floating and transportation of powdery items like cement, coatings, fertilizers, flour and grains and pigments. These are also suitable for light weight materials like electrical components, films, pigments, semi-conductor chips and stampings.