A humidifier is a appliance that increases humidity (moisture) in a room. There are point-of-use humidifiers, which are commonly used to humidify a single room, and full building or furnace humidifiers, which connect to a home's HVAC system to provide humidity to the entire building.
The wick is a filter that absorbs water from the reservoir and provides a larger surface area for it to evaporate from. The fan is adjacent to the wick and blows air onto the wick to aid in the evaporation of the water. Evaporation from the wick is dependent on relative humidity.
Technical Specifications :-
- Type – Rotating Disc-Splash Plate
- Evaporation – 3-5 Lts. Per Hours
- Rating – Design to work continuously
- Operating Load – 100 W
- 230, 50 Hz, 1 Phase AC
- Water Pressure – 5 PSIG
- Options of Manual Timer or Float Valve (for Electric)
- Options of Humidity Controller
- Available with Timer also
- Stainless Steel Body
- Water Capacity 1.5/5/8 Litre
- Automizing Capacity 30-50ml/min.
- High Efficiency
- Designed for minimum maintance
- Automizes Water into a fine mist for rapid evaporation
- Distributes the humidified air uniformly throughout room