Our compressed air and gas line filters(oil removal) are the ultra filters which remove oil and dust particles that are mixed with condensate orifices. If these particles are not removed, it is highly harmful for the machinery and equipment in the plant as it forms amalgam which is a thick viscose matter and gets struck up in airlines and offices in the pneumatic system and instrumentation. Our filters are designed for 10m³/hr to 50000 m³/hr capacity and can withstand the pressure upto 16 bar in standard range and 400 bar in high pressure range. Housings are available in AL, CS and SS material.
Major impurities in compressed air and corresponding elements / systems offered:Particulate contamination: -
- Atmospheric dust (140 million particles/m³), worn out compressor parts, pipe scale and rust
- Element: Sintered bronze, sintered polyethylene, sintered stainless steel elements. (These are of one micron having 100% efficiency and withstand upto 400 degree C)
- Liquid contamination:moisture in atmospheric air, compressor oil
- Element: borosilicate glass fibre filter of rating 0.01 micron having efficiency upto 99.99999 and allow residual oil at outlet 0.003 PPM and withstand upto 180 degree C.
- Vapour contamination(oil)-acid fumes, hydrocarbon aerosols which are still present in the air Element: Actvated carbon filter
- Natural contamination (bacteria and viruses): Removal of these are crucial for pharmaceutical and food industries
- Element: Sterile reversible flow borosilicate glass fibre filter of 0.01 micron Vapour contamination (water)
- Types: Air / gas dryers